Maybe this should really say… About Me!
After all, at the moment I am One Look!
I retired from UPS after thirty-eight years.
I worked in a lot of different capacities during those 38+ years. When I retired I was an Industrial Engineering Manager assigned on a Special Project to deploy a new system to assist the drivers on their daily delivery/pick-up routes which improved their travel path, their productivity and reduced their miles.
During my “off time” I spend time with my grandchildren, volunteer for a non-profit that supports Rett Syndrome (My youngest daughter, Kimberly has Rett Syndrome), and on a rare occasion ride my harley.
I have been involved with internet technologies since back in the day when it wasn’t even called the “Internet”.
I really enjoy working with technology… my wife says I’m just a big nerd.
I have over thirty-eight years of experience in the areas of project management, data management, technology [hardware & software (Leadership and direct hands-on)], resource coordination, staff training, asset utilization, presentation / training material development, job set-up optimization, and administration.
I am a very Tech-savvy Industrial Engineering Manager, versed in all aspects of project management from inception to completion, a Technology Manager with direct “hands on” as well as leadership experience. Excels in process reengineering and improvement. Experienced in web design and front-end development.
WORK HISTORY – UPS
• 14-16 Industrial Engineering ORION Project
• 06-14 Industrial Engineering Manager
• 05-06 Special Assignment
• 01-05 Operations Improvement Manager
• 00-01 I.T. Special Project
• 95-00 Information Technology Manager
• 92-95 Special Project Coordinator
• 89-92 District Security Supervisor
• 89-89 TIPS Coordinator
• 86-89 Delivery Information / Loss Prevention
• 84-86 Inside Operations Supervisor
• 84-84 Industrial Engineering – Time Study Observer
• 83-84 Driver Supervisor
• 81-83 Driver
• 77-81 Clerk
COLUMBUS UNIVERSITY PICAYUNE, MS
• Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering Management